10 Songs Every DJ Should be Required to Play Every Night

Over the holidays I went out a few times to various parties/bars which was a lot more than my washed self had done in the past few months. While being out late I had the thought I've had numerous times before "I want to DJ at bars/parties". I'm sure it's much harder than it appears but I think I could spin some heat to get the party started.

During my time in college in northwest Ohio night out consisted of way to much garbage music being played at bars/parties. I think I heard Tio Cruz/Jason Derulo/Flo Rida enough for 100 lifetimes.

Here are my suggested 10 songs that I think DJs should play each night.



Slow Jamz- Kanye West

Rockin' That Thang- The Dream

Dilemma- Nelly/Kelly Rowland

Suga Suga- Baby Bash

Danza Kuduro- Don Omar

Swag Surfin- FLY

What About Your Friends- TLC

Stay Fly- Three 6 Mafia

Dance with Me- 112



If you want me to DJ your upcoming function I can be paid in everything bagels.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Future Hendrix

What's better I Need a Girl Part 1 or Part 2?

Drake's Hidden Gems