What's better I Need a Girl Part 1 or Part 2?

In the year 2001 P Diddy released the two-part song I Need a Girl. Both songs have a clear distinct sound while being equally fire. Below I will do my best to articulate what separates the two parts of I Need a Girl and which is better.

Image result for i need a girl p diddy


A slow pure r&b track with very little bass. Usher kills this song, he even sings over himself in the chorus.


For all you young kids out there this is what a true remix or part two looks like. Using the same theme/melody but flipping it to creating a new song. This part features more an of a hip hop vibe with verses and an r&B chorus.

Who can forget Diddy's classic "take that, take that"


What part of I Need a Girl is better?

In my humble opinion, it has to be part 2. The combination of the bounce in the bass and melody drop will make anyone lose it. You also get what is most likely P Diddy's best line ever in the opening "Girl you make me believe again, if you happy then be with him, go head mami breathe again *breathing ad lib" 

Not to mention the music video for part 2 features to most ridiculous P Diddy dancing of all time.

What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Future Hendrix

Drake's Hidden Gems