NEW FUTURE- WIZRD

FUTURE HNDRXX- THE WIZRD

Image result for future wizard

It has been almost 2 years since Future blessed us with the double album experience of HNDRXX/FUTURE. With those two projects, we got a few bangers in Mask Off, Draco and PIE to name a few. We also got a couple emotional ballads with Feds Did a Sweep, Turn on Me and Fresh Air.

In the time since those albums we've been treated to a few Future collabs (JuiceWRLD and Young Thug) and Beast Mode 2 but none have quite built me back up to what I felt when I listened to previous Future albums or mixtapes.

Let's get back to the recent drop of The WIZRD which came out with little to no warning we get this 20 song album and all is good with the world.

Interestingly the two songs I heard first from this album were Jumping on a Jet and Crushed Up neither song is a favorite for me on the album. Both feel a little too repetitive with other songs on the album a lot better.

Below are my favorite tracks, favorite lines and what they emote inside me.

Temptation
Future goes from rapping to belting out "I'm tryin' to fight temptation"

F&N
Constant high hats and a few memorable lines.

Call the Coroner
I WANNA BE GLORIOUS

Stick to the Models
Maybe the best beat on here, slow buildup leading to some knocking bass.

Krazy but True
Future does a call in response with himself telling stories of the past and his rise to the star he is now. In the song he brags about where he is now and after stating various facts saying "damn that's krazy but it's true". A unique set up for his flow combined with an eerie beat the flows from right to the left speaker all song long makes this a sick song.

Ain't Coming Back
Best song on the album in my opinion.
"Sometimes I sit down wrist on gold/I done made it without sellin' my soul"



Excuse me while I go get "keeping it cold I'm so different yeah" tattooed in old English on my back.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Future Hendrix

What's better I Need a Girl Part 1 or Part 2?

Drake's Hidden Gems