My Ultimate Dancehall Playlist

Once in a while, I'll go for about of week or so listening to a certain type of music. A couple weeks ago I listened to dancehall for a few days straight. This isn't a completely new genre of music for me. I listen Popcaan regularly but I did find out who Vybz Kartel is earlier this month.

Below are my favorite dancehall songs:

Image result for popcaan


Butter Flies- AJ Tracey

Pon De River Pon De Bank- Elephant Man

Pon De Replay- Rihanna

No Letting Go- Wayne Wonder

Turn Me On- Kevin Lyttle

Pon De Floor- Major Lazer

Like Glue- Sean Paul

Make it Clap- Busta Rhymes/Sean Paul

Romping Shop- Vybz Kartel/Spice

Nobody Has to Know- Kranium/Major Lazer

Only Man She Want- Popcaan

Ova Dweet- Popcaan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Future Hendrix

What's better I Need a Girl Part 1 or Part 2?

Drake's Hidden Gems