10 Song Shuffle Challenge, CRAZY VIBES BRUV

Last week after having the same laptop since the summer before my freshman year of college (summer 2009) damn I'm old. I decided to get a new laptop while after almost 10 years my previous computer was on its last legs.

Once I realized how much much I had saved on my old laptop it took almost 2 days to transfer over 70 GB of music.

So since I have an extra day this weekend I decided to put my entire library on shuffle and give my thoughts on the 10 random songs I get. I have to listen to the full track.




Song #1 
Shot For Me- Drake

Wow starting off with one of the most played songs on my library, 355 times according to iTunes. I must have been in my feelings.

Still fire 4 melancholy tears of 5


Song #2
Drive in Drive Out- Dave Matthews Band

I used to be a big Dave Matthews Band guy especially this album Crash and some of the live CDs that were like 10 different discs. 

Solid song 3.5 glasses of cold brew out of 4


Song #3
Lo Bootz- 2 Chainz

Don't know if I've ever heard this song but I'm not mad at it. This is early 2 Chainz from his Codeine Cowboy mixtape. His flow is kind of fire on this, almost like a Young Dro vide.

2 Chainz!


Song #4
Bold as Love- John Mayer

Love this song, went to John Mayer by myself in KC last spring and it was still a blast.


Song #5
Bandz- Travis Scott feat. Meek Mill

Old Travis Scott! Totally forgot about this one.  Need to get Owl Pharaoh going again.


Song #6
Salute Me or Shoot Me Intro- Waka Flocka Flame

Holy shit... This is one of the hypest songs of all time. If the blog ends here that means I throw my laptop through a window and flipped a table. W-A-K-A FLOCKA FLAME ALL DAY.


Song #7
Lollipop Remix- Lil Wayne/Kanye

This song was probably played 4 times at high school dances. 


Song #8
Frequency- Jhene Aiko

I like a lot of her songs but don't know many titles. If I want to do yoga or take a nap I put on some Jhene Aiko. Her music makes me want to drink some tea and be introspective. 


Song #9
Lonely- Johnny Yukon

One of my favorite new artists, his new album is amazing with numerous great beats/melodies.



Song #10
A Place Like This- Majid Jordan

I swear I could perform this album, one summer when I had a delivery job for a few weeks all I had was 2 CDs. Dirty Sprite 2 and this Majid Jordan EP.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Future Hendrix

What's better I Need a Girl Part 1 or Part 2?

Drake's Hidden Gems