Fall Jams 2013





What's going on people?  It may be getting colder but the beats are still hot.  I apologize for the late blog I will be attempting to post more frequently.

With a plethora of highly anticipated albums dropping this summer the fall hasn't had much hype.  That's where I come in.  There are tons of jams that may have slipped under your radar and I will put you on game.

Show Me- Kid Ink ft. Chris Brown


This catchy love ballad will stay in your head all day.  Chris Brown makes the song with the fire of a hook.


Paranoid- Ty Dolla $ign ft. B.o.B


I don't know much about Ty Dolla $ign but I checked out his mix tape Beach House 2 and it's has some great songs.  This has to be the highlight of the project.  The song is about the struggles of being involved with two women at once.  The erie video is pretty entertaining with the women turning into evil monsters.

Hells Kitchen- J. Cole ft. Bas


Clearly the best song off DJ Khaled's new album Suffering from Success (which apparently is suffering from low sales).  J. Cole is great as expected and whoever Bas is does alright.

MIA- Travi$ Scott


You may have heard Travi$ Scott's hit Upper Echelon but I prefer this song.  Check out his mix tape Owl Pharaoh here.

3005- Childish Gambino


Sadly Donald Glover will not longer have a large role on Community hopefully that means more music from Childish Gambino.  This is a newly released song from his upcoming album Because of the Internet.  If it's anything like Camp I'll be happy.

The Motion- Drake


NWTS is amazing and may never leave my car's CD player.  I believe this song was only on the album if you purchased the deluxe version.  So if you haven't heard The Motion do yourself a favor and listen.  This song is classic Drake it is a perfect mix of singing and great lyrics.  Also the production is amazing.


I'll be looking to post more articles soon.  If you have any suggestions hit me up.  Have a great start to your winter, stay warm and have a blessed day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Future Hendrix

What's better I Need a Girl Part 1 or Part 2?

Drake's Hidden Gems