Top Shoes on my Wish List

This blog is going to be a little different then previous blogs mainly focused on my music interests. The subject of this blog is going to be shoes on my wish list. A few years ago I got really into the culture of shoes specifically the rare shoes that are released in limited numbers typically a collaboration between a small brand and a big sneaker brand. The first shoe that I was lucky enough to get through one of these drops was the Kith Aspen Ultraboost Mids pictured below.

Image result for kith ultra boost

I instantly loved how unique the pattern on the upper and already loved how comfortable the other pairs of Ultraboosts were. It also was an extremely popular shoe since this was the first time Adidas made an Ultraboost as a mid. The original Ultraboosts are extremely popular and that made this pair hard to get. Currently they are going for about $500 on StockX almost three times what retail was.

This year the hypest shoe released were the Nike/Off White collection. The deconstructed Nikes combined with new colorways see resell prices from $500- $1000. Earlier this summer I got the white Off White Prestos. It's a fire silhouette especially when you put the orange laces in.


Here are the top shoes on my wish list.


CDG/Converse
A simple take on converse All Stars


Sean Wotherspoon 1/97 Air Max

Image result for sean wotherspoon 97

A unique combination of colors with a corduroy texture and combining the Air Max 1/97.

Ultraboost 1.0 Cream

Image result for ultraboost cream

I'm a big Ultraboost guy and the 1.0 has the best pattern on the upper. I also am a big fan of this colorway.

Yeezy 350 Oxford Tan

Image result for yeezy khaki
Yeezy hype has dyed down and I'm in the opinion that the V2s are much worse than the first run. The writing on the side of the shoe takes away from it's design.


Jordan 4 Raptors

Image result for jordan 4 raptors

I don't normally wear high tops, I find them uncomfortable and pretty heavy but these are sick.


Off White/Nike Air Max 1 and Air Max 97 Menta

Image result for nike off white air maxImage result for nike off white air max
I think a lot of the Nike Off White shoes get overhyped due to limited release and the branding. For example the recent pink and black zoom flys are awful. On the other hand if I could get one of these two for around retails I would in a heartbeat.

Creed/Nike Metcon 3s

Nike Metcon Flyknit 3 Adonis Creed
I almost bought these when they first came out so I could use them for Crossfit but hesitated and now they've gone way up in price.

Kith/Adidas/Naked NMD CS2

Image result for nmd naked

This laceless NMD with a beautiful salmon color.


Adidas Samba Prime Knit
Image result for adidas Originals Samba Primeknit

When I was younger like pre high school all I wore were Sambas. I probably got a new pair every two years. This updated version with the PK is something I might need to get.



Any thoughts? What shoes are on your wish/dream list? Let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Future Hendrix

What's better I Need a Girl Part 1 or Part 2?

Drake's Hidden Gems