Lil Wayne Superlatives

In honor of the Carter V's long-anticipated, I'm going to try and come up with as many high school yearbook superlatives or awards for Lil Wayne songs/beats/punchlines.

Like previously mentioned in my blogs Lil Wayne was the first rappers that really got me into hip-hop (Kanye West as well but we're not going to begin to talk about him right now). I can tell you that numerous drives to high school included bass rattling the mirrors in my parent's minivan or my 95 jetta.

Image result for lil wayne

Best Punchlines

Ask Them- The Drought is Over

The lines are so fire he runs his own verse back numerous times and you love it. There are numerous that could end up on this. I went with the song that stuck out in my mind the most.

Best High School Dance Song

Lolipop- Carter 3

While Bedrock was also in contention here, I'm pretty sure this song was played 4 times at my high school homecoming dance.

Best Freestyle

Top Back'

So iconic and effortless. Easy choice here.

Best F is For

phenomenal


Most Fire Beat

No Other

Surprised this song doesn't get more love. Anytime you sample UGK you're pouring gasoline on the track.

Most Underrated Track

Dedication 3

Best Flow

I'm a Dboy

Best Feature

Duffle Bag Boys

Best Mixtape

Dedication 2

Best Album

Carter 2

Quintessential Lil Wayne

Best Rapper Alive/ 3 Pead



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Future Hendrix

What's better I Need a Girl Part 1 or Part 2?

Drake's Hidden Gems