Playlist: Fall Jams 2016

Here are the songs I'm listening to this fall. Let me know what you think and what are you jamming to?



Jeremih is one of the most slept on artists. He constantly puts out solid music with little response. Compared to artists like Frank Ocean who put out one album every 100 years and people assume it's classic before it's even released. Check out Jeremih's Late Nights in Europe Mixtape via the link above.


I heard this song while listening to OVO Sound Radio Episode 30. I don't know much about the artist but the song caught my ear.


This is the second time I've posted a song by Kamaiyah. With another great flow and an old school type beat this song is a jam.


Ty Dolla $ign has his own unquie style in how he creates melodies. This is my favorite song from his new album Campaign. 


The latest single from The Weeknd. This song feels more like the old Weeknd compared to his last album which I didn't really like. Imagine if we got a Weeknd/Daft Punk album...


The show Atlanta has quickly became my new favorite show. Since then I have gone back into my music library to see all of the Atlanta artists I used to listen to.  In the early 2000s when Atltana snap music/rap was really poppin'. This is one of my favorite beats from that time period and we even got a Childish Gambino version.


You may recognize this song from Travis Scott's new album. I believe this is the original version.


I heard this song on the new Minneapolis radio station 95.3.


A little disappointed with Fabolous' new mixtape Summertime Shootout 2. However it still provided a few nice songs including this one which features one of my new favorite rappers Lil Uzi Vert. Hopefully the Fabolous/Jadakiss mixtape Freddy vs Jason brings the heat.


2 Chainz + Drake = another hit


#sremmlife



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise of Future Hendrix

What's better I Need a Girl Part 1 or Part 2?

Drake's Hidden Gems