Summer 2013 Blog Preview

I will be more actively blogging this summer.  I will try to post almost everyday and try to post an article or feature weekly. 


2013 Summer Tentative Schedule

Monday- Jams of the Week. The songs of the week that you don't want to miss.

Tuesday- Top 5 Tuesday. Each week a new top 5 countdown.

Wednesday- Worldstar Wednesday. The best videos of the last week from Worldstar Hip Hop.

Thursday- Throwback Thursday. A quality jam from back in the day.

Friday- Freestyle Friday.  A hot freestyle video.

Saturday- Saturday Sing Like Me. R&B jam for the day.

Sunday- Spotlight Sunday. I will highlight a random artist's best music and most recent news.


Damn son where'd you find this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Definitive Ranking of the Best Hip Hop Dance Crazes

What's better I Need a Girl Part 1 or Part 2?

Rave.DJ Fire Mixes and Mashups